Parking in Blois

In 2013 the town decided to place parking facilities under public management. With the local public company Stationeo, you benefit from attractive prices (one free hour every day, two free hours on Saturday afternoon, residential parking, etc.).

Stationeo, the Local Public Parking Company

In 2013, the town decided to create a local public parking company named Stationeo that would directly manage underground parking, after having taken charge of paid ground parking two years earlier.

As the municipality is the major company shareholder (95%) (while Agglopolys holds the remaining 5%), it possesses total and complete mastery of parking policy, and is empowered to take measures liable to restore attractiveness to the town and its shops.